STRIKEFORCE (Dark Transparent Theme) 1.0.1 nulled
Download STRIKEFORCE (Dark Transparent Theme) 1.0.1 nulled free
- Fixed an issue where json-ld info can show the wrong author details after a display name change.
- Fixed an issue where links to user profiles were shown in some circumstances where profiles could not be viewed.
- Fixedan issue where it was not possible to copy the “Allow the topic starter to mark solved” forum setting.
- Fixed an issue where the “participated in topic” icon was incorrectly positioned on small devices when both Fluid Forum View and Expanded Topic List View were both enabled.
- Fixed an instance of invalid HTML with member badges in Expanded Topic List View, where a ul was a direct child of another ul.
- Member badges and topic stats on Expanded Topic List View pages now wrap correctly on small mobiles.
- Fixed an issue where Blog json-ld output may contain invalid HTML output.
- Added the ability to optionally require a billing address for subscriptions.
- Added an achievements rule for product purchases.
- Addedsome missing VAT territories to checkout form.
- Fixed an error thrown when sending Easypost shipping notification emails.
- Fixed an issue where a business name form field would show during checkout when consumer was selected.
- Fixedan issue where removing a currency can cause errors in search results.
- Fixed a PHP 8 type error when upgrading between Commerce packages.
- Fixed an issue where a guest may see a CSRF error when trying to purchase a subscription.
- Fixedan issue specific to Cloud where creating a ticket from the contact form may not work.
- Fixed an issue where purchases and subscriptions could move members to not existing groups.
- Fixed an issue where invoice warning emails may say the customer has an active PayPal Subscription when it has been cancelled.
- Fixed an issue where adding similar events could cause a blank cover photo to be saved.
- Fixed an issue where setups with only one calendar wouldn’t show the birthdays on the month view.
- Fixed a database error shown when managing followed content for Gallery images.
- Added an achievements rule for downloading files.
- Improved the new version approval flow when the main file submission is also pending approval.
- Fixed an issue where rejecting a pending new version may delete screenshot thumbnails that are in use.
- Added AggregateRating Schema to record pages.
- Fixed a minor link target issue with the add phrase button when editing blocks.
- Fixed a database error shown if a user does not have permission to edit date fields.
- Fixedorphan language phrases when deleting databases and custom fields.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Use database name as page title’ setting wasn’t honoured when using a database without categories.
- Fixed an issue where the template file list would be hidden when adding CSS/JS/templates in the Admin CP.
- Fixedan issue where the custom fields form would show the Topic Format field for fields in databases where no topic syncronizazion is enabled.