Tqny Rules and Regulations! Please Read Completely
- Treat All Members With Respect
- New, Old, Collaborators, VIP, Moderators, Staff – all members shall be treated with the same respect.!
- Vulgar, offensive, or otherwise obscene names will be changed. Repeated violations will result in account suspension.
- Avatars / profile photos of pornographic or sexual nature will be removed. Repeated violations will result in account suspension.
- No Links to other Forums are to be posted anyplace other than your profile or shared privately through a PM with another member, violators found posting their site link in our forums will be banned and blacklisted.
- But if you give a link for your site like example when you make resources it is ok
- We reserve the right to move , remove or edit products at any time without notification.
- The MODERATION STAFF are to be regarded with the same level of respect and recognition as Administrators. Moderators keep the forum clean and running.
Posting Rules :
- Before posting any sort of Help request, including forum topics and FAQ, please use the search function to prevent repeat questions and provide you with the most timely response.
- Use descriptive topic titles. Topic titles such as Help, Error, or Not Working are not allowed and will be removed.
- Racism or sexism of any type is prohibited and will be punished accordingly.
- If you are criticizing or providing feedback of a more negative nature, please back up all of your points. Don’t simply reply with, I hate it, back yourself up with the specific reasons why and what could be done to improve it. This will get you much further and members are much more receptive to this type of constructive feedback.
- Flaming or raging of any sort in not allowed and will be punished based on severity and at the discretion of the Management Team.
- Speaking of controversial subjects: You are allowed to post these sort of things in the General sections of the forum. However, it is not recommended as you may lose your respect in the community if you have a different opinion on it. These topics tend to cause wars and are generally a pain, so they should be avoided.
- Do not bump topics older than 4 weeks. The exception to this rule is: Support topics. Occasionally a support may go unanswered and it is appropriate to bump it according to the above rule.
- If a topic is locked by a Staff member, leave it; do not create a duplicate topic.
- Copy / pasting the same message in topics or creating several pointless spam topics in an effort to fraudulently increase your post count or for any other reason is prohibited.
Be Mindful of Others :
Keep It Clean: We want this to be an open and welcoming environment for people, nationalities, and beliefs. This can easily be accomplished by “keeping it clean” and having no cursing or foul language within posts. Members shall also refrain from posting any messages, images, or other media that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, or threatening. Make Positive Contributions.
- Making Spam Posts: In a discussion thread, posting is meant to be constructive and help discuss the topic at hand. If you don’t have anything to say pertaining to the discussion, then it’s best not to say anything at all. Making a post solely to point out that a thread is in the wrong section, or that it is likely going to be locked, does not contribute to the discussion and is considered spam. Additionally, excessive use of text manipulation such as text capitalization, bold, italics, size, underline and color both in forum posts and the resources are considered as spam and should be kept to a minimum. (Infraction: Permanent Ban)
- Advertising: It’s fine to link to a personal website in your signature, but it is against the rules to create a thread or make a post in another thread purely to advertise something. In addition, while we try to be inclusive of all nationalities, races, beliefs, etc., if you are a spam bot, you will be banned.
- Thread Necromancy: In general, revival of old threads is not tolerated. Posting answers to old questions is also discouraged, unless providing more information that previous answers did not.
Further Policies Rules :
- Infractions and Bans: Usually when a member breaks a rule for the first time they will receive a PM reminder. The next step is a formal warning, which stays on that member’s profile (only visible to that member and to moderators) as a permanent reminder of the rule. If the member continues to break that rule, he or she will receive a permanent ban.
- Contesting Unfair or Undeserved Infractions: If you feel you received an infraction you didn’t deserve, please PM the moderator who issued it and politely explain your position. If you are not satisfied with that moderator’s response (or the moderator doesn’t respond), then you may PM [USER=1]@Eng.Salah[/USER] , who will make a final decision. A final decision made by an Administrator is final. This entire process must be done respectfully, or your concerns may not be taken seriously. Stirring up trouble through other channels or defying the moderator decision may result in further disciplinary action. Banned users can contact the staff via the Contact Us link at the top of the forum.
Overview Rules :
Have a good time, act maturely, be friendly, make friends, and discover! That’s what this community is all about. Please avoid drama, we dislike it too when things go wrong, but there’s a report button. Do not “call out” other users – just report their post!
Questions or Concerns?
Tqny Staff, Administrators & Moderators.