Redmi 9C Test Points Pin Out – Flash Point
Redmi 9C Test Points Pin Out – Flash Point, This post will help you to find out test point. EDL is abbreviated as Emergency Download Mode. so let we see EDL points in the diagram bellow for Redmi 9C. There are advance options to Flash Stock files in it but some technicians like to do EDL method for bypass officially unlocked boot loaders.
some time boot loader is not unlocked while device is in boot loop status. It will be impossible to unlock boot loader if device is boot looped.
EDL Method for Redmi 9C
Power off the phone and remove back cover of Redmi 9C. Make disassembly carefully so that back would not be damage.
Remove battery connectors as battery is not required for EDL flashing method.
find out it is test points as given in above images. you can use these point for flashing Redmi 9C and installing firmware in it.
Redmi 9C test points are used for installing stock rom and to unlock the boot loader. recover dead Redmi 9C by flashing if usb charging port is not working. if the Redmi 9C is not able to boot into fast boot mode test point can be used in case Redmi 9C phone stuck on logo
What is Redmi 9C ISP Pinout?
ISP means “In-System Programming”.In-System Programming (ISP) allows communication to take place with a target chip without the need to remove it. The main advantage of this method is the possibility to communicate with a target chip eMMC or eMCP bypassing the CPU. It brings higher speed for data extraction compared with JTAG but it requires great soldering skills. ISP applied to forensics, is the practice of connecting to an eMMC or eMCP flash memory chip for the purpose of downloading a device’s complete memory contents.
ISP Pinout Image:
- You need to take the rear case away from your phone. Next, unplug the motherboard from the existing battery, fingerprint sensor, and camera.
- Unscrew the screws from the motherboard and take it out and put it in a safe place.
- On your motherboard, locate the six eMMC pins. The pins are Dat 0, CLK, CMD, GND, VCC, and VCCQ. You will require to cut through the steel cover to reveal them.
- Bring the UFI box and take the adapter out from it. You will see the exact same pins in the adapter I have mentioned in the previous step.
- Solder the 4 pins: Dat0, CLK, CMD, and GND with jumpers between the motherboard and the adapter. Left the VCC and VCCQ for the USB to power them out.
- Put the adapter inside the UFI box. Connect the box to the computer.
- Connect the motherboard to the phone’s battery. Then, put the USB cable on the phone and connect it to the computer.
Redmi 9C repair dead boot or any brand phone you need two dongles best in the market one is easy jtag plus and another is ufi box both are best in the market. those boxes help some phones after flashing the wrong firmware not show booting on-screen. this you need those boxes for boot repair. some brands, not possible lock remove like a pin, pattern, password, FRP, and MDM lock this really supports for remove locks.
How To Remove Redmi 9C FRP Lock Using UFI Dongle:
- Run the UFi Box software.
- Check “Direct eMMC (ISP)”
- Now, Click on Identify eMMC. It will recognize your device by the software to take further
- Go to the User Partition tab, and click on the Special Task. Select Factory reset from the list of options.
- Put away all the connections and assemble your phone back to its previous condition. Turn on your phone and enjoy