2 Easy ways to add Google AdSense to WordPress In 2022
AdSense is a program from Google that allows webmasters to showcase ads on their sites. By setting it up, you can place contextual ads in various locations of your website, such as the sidebar, footer, or in-between posts.
Google will go through its ads database to find the most related ads based on your site’s content. For example, if you start a blog about shoes, it will put ads related to socks and footwear on your website.
Then, how can you get the income? Well, it runs on a CPC (cost per click) system – every time someone clicks on the ads, you will get a certain amount of money. The value is determined by factors such as keyword bids and quality scores.
How does it work ?
AdSense is a free program that helps you monetize your website by placing targeted ads provided by Google next to your site content.
When someone clicks on the ad, you get paid. Google handles the process of billing all advertisers and networks for the ads, so that you receive your payments.
Benefits of Google AdSense
Before we continue with the tutorial, let’s have a quick look at what you can expect from Google AdSense:
- Easy to use – to display the ads, you just need to get the AdSense code and paste it onto your WordPress site.
- Flexible ad formats – adjust the ads based on the available space and layout of your website. Furthermore, the ads will be taken care of by Google.
- Add multiple sites – you can set it on more than one website. The only requirement is that your sites should be in line with AdSense terms and policies.
- Seamless support – the help center and AdSense community are ready to solve your problems. Moreover, you can find plenty of tutorials to help you learn more about AdSense.
- Prompt payment – it has a monthly payment cycle, making sure that you’ll get your money on time.
Now that you know the benefits of using AdSense, we’ll show you how to set it up in the next section!
Why Adding Google AdSense To Your WordPress Site is Worth It
Consistent, scalable, and reliable passive income is every internet marketer’s dream.
Google AdSense makes it a reality.
Launched in 2003, AdSense is the world’s premier advertising network that more than 3 million active websites use to monetize their content.
It was one of the first advertising platforms to reward publishers for displaying ads on their sites. Almost two decades later, it’s still used by global brands and publishers like BBC, The New York Times, Business Insider, and millions of other sites.
By adding Google AdSense to your WordPress site, you can instantly monetize your content and become a part of an ever-growing Google publisher community.
Here are seven core benefits of AdSense that make it such a popular advertising platform.
Easy To Get Started
Getting started with Google AdSense is a simple process. If you have a Google account, you can simply sign up for Google AdSense, copy the AdSense code to your site, and start making money as soon as your site gets the AdSense team’s approval.
The whole process usually takes 24-48 hours to complete unless your site doesn’t comply with Google’s guidelines.
Google AdSense Strict Quality Control
Google AdSense has maintained its value for advertisers and brands because of its strict quality control over publisher sites. Your site needs to publish original, accurate, and high-quality content to become an AdSense publisher. AdSense moderators are quick to reject low-quality sites and any publishers from niches such as gambling and porn.
Highly Relevant Ads
When it first started, AdSense used to show ads based on the content of a page. But over the years, it has evolved into an intelligent advertising platform that now displays ads according to a visitor’s interests and search patterns. As a result, your visitors are much more likely to click on your ads and help you make more money.
Major Advertisers Onboard
Because of Google’s credibility and strict quality control, the world’s biggest brands and advertisers use Google Ads to market their products.
Support For Diverse Niches
Publishers from any niche (except for porn and gambling) can make money with Google AdSense because of its seemingly unlimited pool of advertisers.
Attractive Pay Per Click
You can earn anywhere from $0.2 to $15 per click as an AdSense publisher. However, most niches pay around $1-3 per click.
Once you add Google AdSense to your site, there’s no limit to how much money you can earn from it. The more content you publish and the more traffic your site gets, the more money you can make from clicks on Google AdSense units on your site.
Create AdSense Account and Connect to Website
First of all, you need to sign up for a Google AdSense account. Click Get Started and fill all the required fields. Next, you’ll have to connect AdSense with your WordPress site through these steps:
How to Create Google AdSense account and signup and activation
1. Sign up for Google AdSense account
Click Save and Continue.
3. Enter your contact information on the next page. Make sure that you type your name exactly the way it is on your bank account. Submit your application:
4. Read Google AdSense Terms & Conditions and Program Policies and agree to them.
5. Then, verify your phone number either via a text message or a voice call (this step may not be required in all countries):
6. You will get a Google AdSense verification code which you need to copy:
7. Insert the copied code into your website. There are two ways of doing that:
Insert The Code Manually Easy Way In 2022 :
- On the Connect your site to AdSense page, there’s a set of code which you should embed to your site’s header. Remember, only copy the code and don’t click Done. Avoid closing the page, as well.
- Enter your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Click Appearance -> Theme Editor, then choose Theme Header in the Theme Files section.
- Insert the code just above the </head> tag.
- Select Update File.
- Go back to the AdSense page, tick the I’ve pasted the code into my site checkbox, and press Done.
- A dialog box will pop up to tell you that your account approval is in progress. Click Got it.
Insert The Code Using a Plugin Easy Way In 2022 :
Log into your WordPress admin dashboard. Go to Plugins > Add new > Search for Insert Headers and Footers plugin. Install the plugin and activate it:
Go to Settings > Insert Headers and Footers menu. Paste the Google AdSense verification code into the Headers section. Save the changes:
8. Return to your Google AdSense account, check the box to confirm that you pasted the code and click Done:
9. Wait for Google to review your entire site and activate your account. For some websites the activation process can take a day, and for others it can take up to a couple of weeks:
And in The End This Easy Ways For any one, you can do by your self
if you need more details or have in question i will be happy if you make a comment or use contact us