Dutch translation for XenForo 2.2 + add-ons 2.2.12
It also includes the translation of various popular add-ons (bonus!).
If you don’t have these add-ons, no problem. You can just import this language pack. Missing add-ons will be ignored.
Dutch Managing languages (recommended but not necessary!)
This way you can frequently update the language pack ‘Nederlands – origineel’ while keeping your own customizations in your own language pack called ‘Nederlands’. To prevent your users from selecting ‘Nederlands – origineel’ you can toggle the switches as shown in the image above.
- Import the dutch language pack as a new language called ‘Nederlands – origineel’
- Create a new language pack called ‘Nederlands’ and make sure to use the exact same settings as ‘Nederlands – origineel’
- Make ‘Nederlands’ child of ‘Nederlands – origineel’
- Now, you can disable ‘Nederlands – origineel’ by toggling the switch. This prevents users from selecting this language. They will only see your customized version called ‘Nederlands’
- If you have any customizations, put them in your child language pack ‘Nederlands’
How to update:
Import this language, overwriting ‘Nederlands – origineel’
You will keep your own changes made in ‘Nederlands’, that’s it!
Download Dutch translation for XenForo 2.2 + add-ons 2.2.12