XenForo 2.2.10 Released Full Upgrade Patch 1
In addition to the changes listed below, 2.2.10 has some invisible changes to improve performance, stability and compatibility with the newly released PHP 8, which we look forward to supporting fully in future.
All licensed customers may download XenForo releases, and in order to to benefit from increased stability offered by this new version, we strongly recommend that all sites running running earlier versions of XenForo 2.2 using the one-click system in their admin control panel.
XenForo Upgrade 2.2.10 is now available for all licensed customers to download. We strongly recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo 2.2 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability.
This version contains a fix for an issue whereby outgoing requests from the server running XenForo could be tricked into accessing web-accessible resources on the local network. The scope to exploit this issue is limited within the core and first-party add-ons.
2.2.10 will be one of the last releases of the 2.2.x series before we move 2.3.0 to beta, but we do have a handful of things coming late to 2.2.x before that happens, including some enhanced cookie consent features to comply with the ever-evolving field of privacy legislation, and some enhanced performance-boosting functionality for Entities and Finders for developers. More details on those soon.
Of course, 2.2 will continue to be supported and maintenance releases will be made periodically throughout the 2.3.0 beta process and as always we will issue patches and fixes for any critical issues in 2.2 even after 2.3 becomes our primary, supported version.
If you are a XenForo Cloud customer, your upgrade will be scheduled automatically. For self-hosted customers, read on…
Some of the changes in XF 2.2.10 include :
- Require values for old/new changelog values
- Properly handle null values within the Arr::stringToArray() function
- Remove extraneous space when generating a one-time password URL
- Support rebuilding daily stats from the command line
- Add additional indexes for the active and expired user upgrade tables
- Remove superfluous code setting aria-label for tooltips
- Add lazy loading attribute to resource icons
- Pass an index hint when performing certain IP lookups
The following public templates have had changes:
- poll _ create
- core _ block .less
- poll _edit
- poll _macros
- tag _macros
- widget _ forum_ statistics
Where necessary, the merge system within the “outdated templates” page should be used to integrate these changes.
Xenforo Current requirements
Please note that XenForo Upgrade 2.2 has higher system requirements than earlier versions.
The following are minimum requirements:
- PHP 7.0 or newer (PHP 7.4 recommended)
- MySQL 5.5 and newer (Also compatible with MariaDB/Percona etc.)
- All of the official add-ons require XenForo 2.2.
- Enhanced Search requires at least Elasticsearch 2.0.
Installation and upgrade instructions
Download XenForo 2.2.10 Released Upgrade Patch 1
Free Download XenForo Nulled 2.2.10