vBulletin v5.6.4 Connect Nulled
Download vBulletin v5.6.4 Connect Patch Level1 Nulled, vBulletin 5.6.4 is now available to download customers. This version contains updates t o the content editor and security tools within the software.
Sales Page : https://www.vbulletin.com/
Why vBulletin ?
- Launch site in as little as 15 min
- Engaging social functionality
- Includes vB Messenger chat app
- Built-in SEO and security
- AI-based user engagement
- Leverages machine learning & NLP
- Live on vB Cloud (Connect soon)
- All key functionality included
- Easy, non-technical site admin
- Hardware & hosting provided
- Low cost and no commitment
vBulletin 5 Connect Themes
vBulletin 5 Connect provides a broad range of themes to provide the base design of a site. These themes are easy to select and apply to a site, and they can be further customized as desired.
Leverage your vBulletin license with these additional items!
vBulletin Mobile Suite provides native iOS and Android mobile apps customized for your forum.
These apps provide an optimal means for your mobile users to engage with your site. Includes mobile
moderation capabilities and supports mobile ad monetization.
vBulletin includes attribution for vBulletin in the global footer. Some sites prefer to have this removed, so their site is
more clearly presented from them. This option is available at a one-time cost of USD$169.00. Branding free can be added at the time
of purchase of your license, or anytime thereafter.
Premium Customer support
In addition to any support you purchased when you first obtained your vBulletin license,
you can purchase additional phone and ticket support in either one-month or one-year increments as follows
With the LDAP Integration product, users can access vBulletin using the log in credentials provided by your LDAP Server.
The product provides a seamless experience for the end-user, including automatic creation of vBulletin user accounts.
This allows administrators to handle user creation from a single location in the enterprise.
vBulletin Front End Changes
Drag and Drop Uploads
You can now drag and drop allowed files within the editor window. This will give users more control over images uploaded to their content. To use this feature, users simply need to drag their attachments over the editor and drop them on the attachment panel. If the attachment panel is not open during the drag, it will automatically open.
Forum Listing Depth
depth setting has been added to the Activity Stream module (Forum Home Page) and the Sub-Channel Display module (used on individual channel pages). This setting allows a max depth of 1, 2, or 3 channels. The behavior varies depending on the use of Category channels at the top level. For example:
- The home page allows showing Category (1) => Forum (2) => Subforum (3). If you don’t use category channels and have it set to 3, it will still only show Forum => Subforum when depth is set to 3. This is due to current limitations in the template code. This can affect the display if you have a mix of Categories and Forums that are not in categories. Setting this value to 1 or 2 will hide subforum listings.
- Forum channels typically show two levels as in Forum (1) => Subforum (2). At this time, the template system will limit this to a depth of 2 even if the value is set to 3.
- Resolve an issue where the bread crumb links can be displayed off center in some them es.
- Modules now scroll a page at a time in the Site Builder Page Editor.
- Resolve an issue that resulted in large file sizes when resizing images.
- Resolve an issue that resulted in images being rejected before resizing.
User Profile Fields
An option has been added to the User Profile Field editor to show the field and its lab el in the User Info block of topic starters and replies. You can set this option by editing your existing User Profile Fields in the AdminCP.
New Password Scheme
Support for the Argon2ID password hashing algorithm has been added to the system. This will be utilized if the server supports it. The server must be using PHP 7.3 or higher. PH P must be configured to allow the Argon2ID algorithm. More information can be found here. If Argon2ID is not available, the system will continue to use the BCrypt algorithm for password storage. The cost for BCrypt has been increased to account for newer processors.
tool to invalidate all user passwords has been added to the AdminCP. This will update the password of all users except the currently logged in Administrator. Users will not be able to log in until they create a new valid password. This tool is located under Maintenance -> General Update Tools. For security purposes, this will only appear while the site is in Debug Mode.
recommend making the vBulletin directories and files write-protected for security purposes. If you need assistance with this, please contact your hos ting provider.
All resolve issues can be seen in the issue tracker roadmap.
Install / Upgrade
upgrading to 5.5.6, make note of the changes to the file structure. Most not ably, the /admincp directory has been removed. In addition to this, it is important to review the changes to the .htaccess file so that your site is as secure as possible.
After upgrading your vBulletin system, you should delete any possible obsolete files. You can obtain more information on why this is needed and instructions on how to do this in this topic in the vBulletin 5 Installs & Upgrades forum.
PHP 7.1 End of Life
Please note that PHP 7.1.X is now end of life. It is recommended that you upgrade to PHP 7.2 or higher as soon as possible.
Current Version Support Schedule
- Active Version – 5.5.6
- Security Patch – 5.5.5
- Security Patch – 5.5.4
- No Patch Release – 5.5.3 or earlier.