Titan Theme 4.5.3 For Invision Community
Download Titan Theme 4.5.3 For Invision Community, Titan is the ultimate gaming theme, based upon a large wallpaper image which is blurred behind textured navigation and category bars. Easily upload your own image via the theme settings to completely change the colour scheme, or let your members choose from a predefined selection!
Titan Theme features
Titan Theme Settings
Easily enable, disable or modify theme features such as background images, logos, social media links, guest messages and colors. This makes modifications and upgrades very simple since little code changes are required.
The navigation bar and category headers inherit a blurred version of your background image. Compatible with all modern browsers, except IE.
A customizable message can be shown to guests, prompting them to either register or login to your forum. Two designs, “billboard” and “alert” (shown) are available.
A mega footer with configurable column numbers and content can be enabled and customized all within the theme settings.
- Fixed an issue where Blog json-ld output may contain invalid HTML output.
- Fixed an issue where adding similar events could cause a blank cover photo to be saved.
- Fixed an issue where setups with only one calendar wouldn’t show the birthdays on the month view.
- Fixed a database error shown when managing followed content for Gallery images.
- Added an achievements rule for downloading files.
- Improved the new version approval flow when the main file submission is also pending approval.
- Fixed an issue where rejecting a pending new version may delete screenshot thumbnails that are in use.