Revenge Dark and Light Theme 4.6.9
Revenge Key Changes
Our November release contains over one hundred bug fixes and improvements including:
- SEO improvements with improved crawl efficiency
- New achievement actions for Commerce and Downloads
- Achievement ranks and points added to the member CSV export
- Achievement filters added for bulk mail and group promotion
- New REST API endpoints for reporting and reacting to content
- Audio files now play in-browser
- New emails for when a new rank or badge is earned
- JSON-LD improvement for Pages and Gallery
- New statistic graphs for many areas including: moderator activity, deleted content, reports, warnings, follows, member preferences, spam defense, QA topics, solved topics by forum and achievement badges by member or member group.
Revenge Core Additional
- Fixed admins not being able to ban or flag member as spammers via the ACP profile when warnings were disabled.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to toggle the anonymous state of content items.
- Fixedthe ACP-Follower Statistics Page which was returning an IN_DEV error if no followed content was present.
- Fixed an issue where PNG images could not be resized in the browser when using Firefox.
- Fixed an issue with Activity Streams where the results may be incomplete when the ‘Content I posted in’ filter is used.
- Fixedan issue where the easy mode editor was not able to select elements when using CDNs to serve CSS.
- Fixed potential issue where duplicate notifications/digests are sent.
- Fixed an issue where deleting a custom template would remove it from all themes.
- Removed moderator permission setting for “Can edit poll votes?” in the AdminCP.
- Changed the messaging when setting up the stock replies button to make it clear why it may not show.
- Changed the User-Agent header for the webhook requests to contain the IPS Longversion.
- Fixed an issue where json-ld info can show the wrong author details after a display name change.
- Fixed an issue where links to user profiles were shown in some circumstances where profiles could not be viewed.
- Fixedan issue where it was not possible to copy the “Allow the topic starter to mark solved” forum setting.
- Fixed an issue where the “participated in topic” icon was incorrectly positioned on small devices when both Fluid Forum View and Expanded Topic List View were both enabled.
- Fixed an instance of invalid HTML with member badges in Expanded Topic List View, where a ul was a direct child of another ul.
- Member badges and topic stats on Expanded Topic List View pages now wrap correctly on small mobiles.
- Fixed an issue where Blog json-ld output may contain invalid HTML output.
- Added the ability to optionally require a billing address for subscriptions.
- Added an achievements rule for product purchases.
- Addedsome missing VAT territories to checkout form.
- Fixed an error thrown when sending Easypost shipping notification emails.
- Fixed an issue where a business name form field would show during checkout when consumer was selected.
- Fixedan issue where removing a currency can cause errors in search results.
- Fixed a PHP 8 type error when upgrading between Commerce packages.
- Fixed an issue where a guest may see a CSRF error when trying to purchase a subscription.
- Fixedan issue specific to Cloud where creating a ticket from the contact form may not work.
- Fixed an issue where purchases and subscriptions could move members to not existing groups.
- Fixed an issue where invoice warning emails may say the customer has an active PayPal Subscription when it has been cancelled.
- Fixed an issue where adding similar events could cause a blank cover photo to be saved.
- Fixed an issue where setups with only one calendar wouldn’t show the birthdays on the month view.
- Fixed a database error shown when managing followed content for Gallery images.
Download Revenge Dark and Light Theme 4.6.9 Nulled Free
IPS Community Features: https://invisioncommunity.com/features/forums/