iO Dark Mode 2.2.10
iO Dark Mode 2.2.10 XenForo Style, Create a dynamic forum with this minimalist, vibrant dark theme. With concepts from Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines, your forum will be sleek and captivating. Make iO unique with category strips that automatically change color based on your primary brand color.
- Built with the UI.X 2 framework
- Clean typography
- Uses material line icons
- Full page animations on page load
- Uses a tab bar at the bottom of the screen on mobile devices
- Full height iOS-style modals
- Category strips that automatically change color based on your primary brand color
XenForo Style iO Dark Mode 2.2.10
In addition to the changes listed below, Xenforo 2.2.10 has some invisible changes to improve performance, stability and compatibility with the newly released PHP 8, which we look forward to supporting fully in future.
All licensed customers may download XenForo Nulled 2.2.10 releases, and in order to to benefit from increased stability offered by this new version, we strongly recommend that all sites running running earlier versions of XenForo 2.2 upgrade using the one-click system in their admin control panel.
Where necessary, the merge system within the “outdated templates” page should be used to integrate these changes.
As always, new releases of XenForo are free to download for all customers with active licenses. You may now upgrade from your admin control panel or grab the new version from the customer area.
XenForo Current requirements
Please note that XenForo Nulled 2.2 has higher system requirements than earlier versions.
The following are minimum requirements:
- PHP 7.0 or newer (PHP 7.4 recommended)
- MySQL 5.5 and newer (Also compatible with MariaDB/Percona etc.)
- All of the official add-ons require XenForo 2.2.
- Enhanced Search requires at least Elasticsearch 2.0.
Installation and upgrade instructions
Full details of how to install and upgrade XenForo can be found in the XenForo 2 Manual. We strongly recommend upgrading directly from within your control panel.